Monday, January 30, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness Week 46

Finding out!

We had the big ultrasound on Friday afternoon, and I've got a baby with a healthy heart and organs and a great size (10 oz) and everything. THIS made me ECSTATIC. Forget happy, I was on cloud 9 with this! Then we found out we were having a GIRL!

I was SO anxious (in a good way) to find out...so nervous to make sure I was growing a healthy baby, and SO ready to do some shopping. Even with another boy, that baby was going to have NEW clothes. I am the baby, so I think the second child deserves lots of wonderfulness that's new as well. :)

Here's what I went out to buy just right after we found out to celebrate. Notice the lack of pink. :) Hot pink is a no-no, but I can even get overloaded on regular baby pink. But purple, I'm ALL ABOUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment