Sunday, January 8, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness Week 45

This week I went back to school after the break. It was three days, but they made me so very tired. Telling people about the new baby was wonderful and cushioned the blow a bit, but one day I became the recipient of a very lovely random act of kindness.

A friend of mine, who I know through blogging and facebook, and I have been corresponding over the past two years a lot. We have children 9 days apart, and have been able to help each other through our parenting journey. We both nursed for a long time, wanted our babies to have the best home-made baby food, and all sorts of other things in common.

ANYWAY, she's been a blessing. And Thursday morning, I walked into my office area and there was a box from 1-800 Flowers on my desk. It was a pail and a kit for growing sunflowers, from my friend! Completely out of nowhere, completely because she just wanted to be a friend and said it would be fun for me and my son to do together.

Picture to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment