Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happiness Update

So here's the thing. I'm falling behind in my weeks. I WILL go 52 weeks, but the pressure I'm creating to do it weekly is now having the opposite effect. I have had a stressful month.

A huge assembly for my students to perform Spanish songs.

A fever/cold/virus/stuff for my poor 2 year old for a week. And a mild case of impetigo to boot (skin infection) that we are finally treating.

And it's January. Which means it's the great post-Christmas let down and it's grey outside and it's cold and YUCK. Always hated this month. Still do.

So, I haven't posted because it's much more stressful than it is happy. Defeating the purpose completely.

I'll post in whatever weeks I want, but won't pressure myself to do it "on time" anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment